“Breakfast”

Ranked #69 of 546 Restaurants in Overland Park
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

It's Closed its closed permanently. It's. Closed permanently. It's closed permanently. No restaurant in facility.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

We have been here before & go back once in a while. The service is always good. My wife had questions to decide on what she wanted & the server was good to guide her.
The food was good, but I expect egg dishes to be consistent & easy to do.
Prices are high for basic breakfast.

Reviewed December 24, 2017

The restaurant closes at 2:30. I arrived at 1:40 and the waiter asked me if I would like anything, I replied I would like coffee. He arrived a minute later with my coffee and that is when things started to go down hill. I had barely had time to pickup the menu when he asked if I knew what I wanted. I didn't and he informed me I needed to order quickly because the kitchen was getting ready to close. The time was approximately 1:48 and I guess for some reason the kitchen closes 30 minutes ahead of the official close of the restaurant at 2:30, so I rushed through the menu and ordered the Kansas City Omlette, requesting the elemination of the veggies, since they contained peppers. There was no cheese inside the omelette and the ratio of meat to eggs was around 1/2 to 3, the potatoes were not cooked or seasoned. The waiter brought my bill before I received any food and kept trying to remove dishes before I finish the food on that dish.

I have eaten at several of Le Peep's breakfast & lunch competitors and even walked in at 2:15, asking if I could still order and was always welcomed and told they served right up to the 2:30 closing time. I was fee to eat the meal at an unhurried pace.

I won't be returning to Le Peep in the near future.

Reviewed December 24, 2017

This place is gross! I don't know what the fuss is about, the food is nasty, the setting is old and dated very dirty wont eat here ever again!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Great breakfast and brunch restaurant. One cannot go wrong here. I have eaten here many times over the years and have not had a bad meal or service.