Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West
Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$111
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$80
US$189
Sheraton.com
US$119
Courtyard
US$105
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$154
  • Breakfast included
US$120
US$129
US$116
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskattached restauranton site restaurantroom was cleanthe entire staffhousekeeping staffsoccer tournamentbusiness travelwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelan older hoteloff the highwaya great stayenjoyed my staykc areacoffee makereasy access
Reviewed October 17, 2011

The word that comes to mind of this place was "meh". There was nothing really wrong with it, I've stayed in better places and in worse places so it gets 3 stars. I think if you are looking for a place to stay in the area that won't break the bank and is clean and un-memorable I would suggest this place. I picked it only because it was near a freind's house and under $100 a night so I guess my criteria were limited and I got what I was looking for.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
GM-36, Rooms Division Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Dear Guest, Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed your recent stay. I am, however, disappointed that we failed to deliver a more memorable experience as we strive for much higher standards. Please contact me directly should you return to the area as I would like the opportunity to regain your confidence.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

This hotel was very conveniently located near I-35, as well as state highway 69. Hardly anything was more than 10 minutes away. The front desk was both friendly and efficient, managing to check-in numerous guests arriving for a soccer tournament fairly quickly, and painlessly. The 2-bed rooms had just doubles, versus queen beds, but everything was clean and not cramped. The on-site restaurant, the Green Mill, served a (barely) acceptable breakfast buffet, but their pizzas were frankly horrible. My daughter ate one piece and pronounced it gross. I tried it and agreed. My sausage and pepperoni was noteworthy only in that it was arguable the worst pizza I have ever eaten. I can't speak to the rest of their menu or room-service. I'd happily stay here again, but I would definitely eat off-premises

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank pathfinndr
GM-36, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Dear Guest,
It was great of you to point out the positives you experienced with our great location and the cleanliness we maintain daily. Please accept my apologies for any restaurant issues that you experienced during your stay as we strive for much higher standards. If you find a need for lodging in this area again, I would like the opportunity to earn back your business. Please contact me directly for a future reservation.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We stayed here for a convention & were lucky enough to get a two room suite. The room was spotless & the bed was extremely comfortable. The management went out of their way to make sure everything was right for our convention. The breakfast was incredibly good. If I am ever back in Overland Park, I know where I am going to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
GM-36, Rooms Division Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent visit. I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park in the near future.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend while up in KC for Ren Fest. The room was very clean and housekeeping did a great job of stopping by while we were gone (we never did see them). We got one of the first floor suites for a small additional charge. Both the sitting room and the bedroom had LCD televisions with all your standard channels.

The sinks are outside the bathroom so one person can shower while the other gets ready without fogging up the mirror. They also have the pillow order service so I go my fluffy pillows and my wife got her hard-as-a-rock pillows. Our room also had a 5 or 6 cup coffee maker which was nice because the coffee at the Green Mill restaurant in the hotel is horrible, I don't mean just a little bad, I mean I can't remember the last time I had coffee this horrendous before type bad!

The restaurant in general is not worth the money. Some of the food is "okay" but most of it is sub-par. The service seems to be hit or miss also. Do NOT order room service, it's a complete rip off. 18% gratuity + a delivery fee + they ask for an additional tip! We were like 50 feet from the restaurant... wish someone would pay me to walk 50 feet!

Overall though the hotel itself is very nice and the staff is very friendly. Fastest check-in I have ever experienced! We'll stay here again next time we head up to KC!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for posting your comments on TripAdvisor. We're happy to learn you enjoyed your stay.

I have forwarded your comments to the restaurant management & staff as we strive for much higher standards than it appears you received. You’re positive accolades are greatly appreciated however we welcome the comments that help us improve even more.

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park Kansas and we'll look forward to serving you again the next time you visit the area.

Alan Jenner
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed September 27, 2011

This Hotel is typical of what is found in the chain. It was clean, quiet, well maintined and the staff was helpful. It offered the best value in the area and plenty of free parking. It is convienient to the conference center.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

• Dear Guest

Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed your recent stay.

We appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park Kansas and invite you to stay with us again the next time you are in town!

Alan Jenner