“Always a treat!!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 23, 2017

First Watch is at the top of my list of breakfast or lunch spots. The food is fresh and served quickly. Love the clean restaurant and restrooms. Can't wait to return!

Date of visit: August 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thanks for the great review, Lois! We're happy to hear that you experienced great service and enjoyed your meal as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Each time I visit my mom I make sure we squeeze in 1st watch. The lemon ricotta pancakes are to die for. Covered with fresh berries and dollops of lemon curd. I also enjoy the brioche French toast. So good you won't be sorry you made the stop! Our group of 6 (ranging from 8-70) all left with full and satisfied tummies!

Date of visit: August 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you love our Lemon Ricotta Pancakes and always have a great experience with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

First Watch is a KC area staple for breakfast and brunch. They also serve a lunch menu, but I've never strayed from the breakfast items. It's all so good!

This has been a wonderful place for me to meet up with friends for breakfast as well as a wonderful place to hold business meetings. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: April 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thanks for stopping by, Brian! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our menu and always have a wonderful experience with us as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

For about 6 months now we have been "giving it another shot" at First Watch. The food is always delicious but oh my gosh the service and wait times are atrocious. I have experienced a constant flurry of wrong orders and cold food, but today was the last straw. We knew it would be a bit busy for Father's Day, but had no idea what that would mean. From the time we walked into the door to the time we left without getting any food was an hour and 20 minutes. We waited 30 minutes for a table, ordered as soon as she came over then waited That's not a good way to run a restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback, Jennifer. We're very sorry that you received poor service during your visit with us. We take our service and food very seriously and it is upsetting to know this is how your visit went. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns - we will address them immediately. We do hope you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

I really like First Watch, but this time the food was off. Maybe it was this location. The service was very good as always. I tried one of their current seasonal specials, the crab and asparagus omelette. It did not come hot, so I wonder if it sat a while before delivery. The asparagus was really bad; thin and stringy and hard to cut and eat in the dish. They should use thicker stalks and chop it into bite size pieces for an omelette. The tomatoes included inside were awful; an overpowering flavor. Something wasn't right about them. The person I was with had tomatoes in his skillet hash and said the same thing about them. The tarragon was too strong inside, also.

Like I said, I still like First Watch but I'm either not going to order this type thing again or maybe it was just this location.

Date of visit: June 2017