“Finally found true New York Pizza”
Review of Original Pizza

Original Pizza
Ranked #198 of 537 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

I was born and raised in New York. It's always hard to find a pizza place because of this. This place rocks. We eat there every week since we found it. Love this place.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

We sat with friends and visited uninterrupted for a good amount of time. It is "service at the counter" and since I had my handicapped mother there I could not take her and food to the table at the same time. I had her look to see what she wanted. The counter server asked what she wanted. I told him I would come back when I had her seated but since he saw what she wanted he served it up and then by the time I got back it was cold. I think it would have been really good pizza if it had been served hot.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Place was clean and active. Lots of pizza and 3 top salads being made in an assembly line. Pizza is a traditional, salad, you choose three ingredients

Reviewed August 6, 2016

As a native New York City boy from Manhattan, this is excellent pizza. The only thing that I've noticed over the years in eating here, is that they don't use s much tomato sauce on their pizzas as they used to. That makes the pizza less balanced between cheese and tomato sauce, and adversely impacts the flavor slightly. I always request additional tomato sauce, which I pay extra, but is worth it for the outstanding taste. Eat here. You'll like it, especially with extra tomato sauce.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

It wasn't the best Italian meal I've ever had, but it hit the spot after a long day of driving. I had the spaghetti and meatballs, which were superb. Just a solid pizzeria with other menu options available.