“Great cookies”

Add it.
Connie's Cookies By C & J
Ranked #8 of 15 Bakeries in Overland Park
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Ladies there make awesome cookies and great you with a huge smile. Can tell they love what they do. Will custom make about any design of cookies you want for any occasion. Can't go wrong!

1  Thank Rose H

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was killing time before a hair appointment and had the distinct pleasure of the best cookies I have EVER had in my 51 years! (Sorry, mom!) The two women hard at work making their delights were warm and wonderful and took time to explain each item they had for sale. The variety was impressive, but then I tasted their cookies and...WOW!!! They do gift baskets and catering orders. In the front of the store they have a table and a Keurig coffee machine so don't be afraid to just stop by to treat yourself. If you find yourself on Metcalf in Overland Park, please take a few minutes to relax and enjoy an AWESOME cookie with these delightful women.

1  Thank Dwight G
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I have ordered cookies many times and they are always delicious! It is our "go to" store for a special treat. The frosted sugar cookies are a family favorite.

1  Thank luvinlifeinkc
Reviewed 16 December 2011

These are the best cookies. The icing is unbelievable and I don't even usually like icing. The cookies are ohhh sooo soft! She makes great cookie cakes too!! I would recommend this place to anyone without hesitation!!

1  Thank Bre P
Reviewed 24 October 2011

My wife & I stopped in Connie's and purchased a dozen variety cookies, they looked so good! We took them home what a disappointment, they had this odd after taste! My 14 year old son who normally will eat any and everything thing in site wouldn't eat them. After spending my money for the cookies I didn't want to just throw them in the trash so tossed one to my dog as a treat, he took one bite and wouldn't eat anymore! I'm not making that up! In addition to the odd taste the peanut butter cookies left a oily residue in the bottom on the bag! Don't waste Your Money!!!