“Treat the Military Great!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

The drive through line was “extremely” long, so I went inside to find a long line here too. The line went really fast and apparently the drive thru even faster with two people taking orders out there. I asked about a discount for military and was extremely surprised! I wish I caught the ladies name she was really nice and helpful while I made up my mind on what to bring home 2 hours away. Super Happy!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This place has a very busy drive-thru. And also inside. I have been there at noon and evening.It was very busy both times. IT IS CLOSED ON SUNDAY!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Just your typical Chick Fil A. Fast service even when there is a line. Which there always is when we have gone. Nothing on the menu we haven't liked.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

We were at Heritage Park for a football 7 on 7. We had preordered our lunch from another establishment who took it upon themselves to cancel our order. So we called the closest fast food place and hey told us they were too busy to take our teams order. Therefore we called the closest Chick-Fil-A and had the best experience. The manager (so sorry I didn't catch her name) was amazing. She took the teams order and had it ready in no time. They met me at the door, helped take the order to my car. Thank you for going above and beyond to take care of your customer and for helping us feed our boys! So well managed establishment!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016

We try to have lunch with the grandkids when we visit in KS, and this is the place they request we get their meal! We know the chicken is real, not processed, and it's freshly cooked. This time, Chick fil a had some breakfast chicken biscuits leftover, and offered them to us, ( grandparents) FREE! They were so good!

Date of visit: December 2016