Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
All reviews mineral spa manitou springs gift shop dead sea bacon pool area fries across the street small town healing waters get away mini fridge hidden gem many years waters edge restaurant staff room rate
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2021 via mobile

I just got home after spending a night at the hotel and wanted to let you know that I feel great! I was having some anxiety anticipating an upcoming surgery, COVID-19, and just life in general, along with my usual chronic knee pain. After trying to get out to the spa repeatedly for a soak and being hindered by the whims of Mother Nature’s snowstorms, I was so happy to finally get there and have a wonderful soak. Trust me - those healing waters make magic happen Thank you for another wonderful stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dwight Hayter, Owner at Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for your kind comments and feedback about our Resort! They are much appreciated! We are so very pleased to hear that we could provide you with a nice getaway and a healing experience! Thank you for coming and hope you will visit us again soon! Take care!!

Reviewed April 12, 2021

I began my visit on January 4, 2021 and extended this wonderful experience through April 5, 2021.

This unique and wonderful facility was great for relaxation, swimming, exercise and the treatment of arthritis and other body ailments.

In addition to the great facility, I would like to thank all the people and staff who made my stay comfortable, interesting and healthy.

Dwight Hayter (CEO) attending to my requests and was accommodating.

People from the front desk - Carrie, Tania, Jose, April and Chantal were very kind and helpful and made me feel welcome and secure during the visit.

Massage therapists - Elaine was very professional and helped with the healing process. Galla provided a mud wrap treatment which was very pleasurable.

Water Crest staff - Jody, Grace and Keffin provide good food and beverages at the edge of pool.

Water’s Edge dining room staff - Mandy, Yazid, Angel and all the rest looked after our more formal dining needs. The food and service is excellent.

Maria and her colleagues are very accommodating upon your entrance to the swimming pool facility. They were generous and welcoming.

Special thanks to anyone I forgot to mention.

I would strongly recommend this piece of paradise to anyone of any age.

Hope to see everyone soon and look forward to making more new friends.

KATERYNA
Edmonton Alberta, Canada

Room tip: Ask for a lake view
Date of stay: January 2021
Dwight Hayter, Owner at Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2021

Kateryna, thanks for your great review and kind words about our Resort! We are so pleased to hear that we could provide you with a nice getaway and an overall healing experience. And thank you for the compliments on our hardworking staff members who make the service in our Resort so great. We surely look forward to welcoming you back again! Take care!

Reviewed March 14, 2021

My wife and I spent 2 nights on a Winter Package at Manitou recently as a little COVID getaway.

We both had an excellent time. Our room was very clean, our time in the Mineral Spa and massage were fantastic.

I must say, the highlight of our stay was definitely the service we received at breakfast with our server Karre. He was both a fantastic server, while also providing us with entertainment at our table... (no joke) lol. He was a very friendly face to see in the morning, and when we return in the Summer, we hope to see him again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Dwight Hayter, Owner at Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your review of Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa! We are so pleased to hear we could provide you and your wife with a nice getaway, and thank you for your feedback on the service you received! Thank you for coming and we hope you will visit us again soon! Take care!

Reviewed January 3, 2021

My name is Kaiya and I am 8 years old and I swear my mom too we both think Karre is the BEST server EVER!!! he does magic tricks, pranks !!! he even did a magic trick prank!!!

HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Mom here - Karre is easily the most charismatic server I have seen in many years. He made both of us smile so much our cheeks hurt!

Date of stay: December 2020
Dwight Hayter, Owner at Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that our staff could make your dining experience so enjoyable for you & your family! We appreciate all of your kind comments & thank you for coming! We hope to see you back again soon! Take care.

Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

Just spend 2 days there. Covid protocols make anywhere a challenge but this was decent. The hotel room beds and bedding is super comfortable. The walls are thin and noise can be easily heard in the rooms from hallway and neighboring rooms. The cafe by poolside is reasonable. The pool is a nice break but with this Covid, they only allow 100 in the pool area at a time. You don't have to mask up in the pool area, which if we did, would have been a deal breaker. However bear in mind with the 100 person limit in the pool there is often line-ups to get in, which is not great when that's why people go there, but they don't limit the guests in the hotel. So you could wind up spending more time in your room than you hoped. There are people coming in off the street as well to use the pool. They also no longer offer buffet breakfast with your stay..

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank susanbewcyk
Dwight Hayter, Owner at Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2021

Hello, thanks for your review of Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa! We appreciate all of your feedback, as we are doing our very best to give all of our customers a great experience at our Resort while still following covid 19 protocols! We apologize that the breakfast buffet is not offered at this moment due to covid 19 restrictions so we can keep everyone safe. Thank you for coming! We hope you will be back again. Take care.