“Great place for breakfast!”
Review of The Big Biscuit

The Big Biscuit
Ranked #12 of 135 Restaurants in Shawnee
Reviewed July 29, 2016

This is our favorite local breakfast place. The food is always good and the service is fast. It can get very busy on the weekends, so come early.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Had an early morning breakfast here on Saturday. My wife ordered the Denver omelette and country potatoes and I had the French toast, eggs and bacon. My only complaint was that the bacon was microwaved. Solid portions and everything else was good. Not on my top 3 places for a standard fair breakfast but I would return.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

This is a place that means business when it comes to breakfast! Their specialty is cinnamon rolls! Get it loaded bun, you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

If you love breakfast food this is the place the biscuits are light and Flaky and as big as a man's fist and as tasty as grandma always made their French toast is wonderful as well and eggs are made perfectly oh and don't miss out on the sticky buns I go often enough that Shannon knows my order and generally will have a drink ready shortly after I sit down

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Gone several times for breakfast. We seem to get there early at around 8 and never have to wait to get in. I imagine if you get there after 8 you may wait. Lots of options, traditional breakfast items, wonderful pancakes and I don't order pancakes from a restaurant however the banana chocolate chip pancakes are simply amazing! Lots of things I would like to try. The hollandaise sauce had way too much lemon juice and was sour but that could have just been that day. Will definitely be back!