“Good Solid Breakfast”
Review of The Big Biscuit

The Big Biscuit
Ranked #12 of 135 Restaurants in Shawnee
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Went to the Big Biscuit for a late breakfast, I used the no wait app to get in line before we arrived. By the time we got there and checked in there were only a few groups in front of us. It was quite busy at 9:30am. Once we were seated our server came by and took our drink order. They have a great menu with something for everyone. My husband had the big breakfast and I had Jim’s platter. Both were generous portions and were very tasty. A great place for a good traditional American breakfast.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 31, 2018

When you are in the mood for a good breakfast go to the Big Biscuit and have a big biscuit with all the toppings. Just too good for words. Sweet, rich and definitely comforting.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

There are so many options and variety, that everyone can find an option that works for them. The midwest scramble was great along with biscuits and gravy. My friend had eggs and bacon. All was very good. Highly recommend if you want a big breakfast.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

We had a great breakfast, reasonable prices and fantastic service. I had their version of eggs benedict and would definitely have it again. The portion was very large and I actually couldn't finish it. I had hash browns but wished I'd gotten the breakfast potatoes instead.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

This place is always busy. Got it to go and we enjoyed the omelets. Much smaller than other breakfast places. The biscuits and gravy was fine but not the best. Gravy tasted like a can and biscuits were ok