“Fun Wait Staff”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,122 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BJ's Restaurant and Restaurant in Wichita, KS
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Excellent menu. Very helpful servers. Tasty food. Will come again. Had Chicken tacos. Smoky flavor. Mmm

Reviewed April 4, 2018

My wife & I stopped in here for dinner since it was close to our hotel. We were seated right away after they cleared off a table.
I had their Southern Comfort Chicken sandwich, it was ok. My wife had a burger, nothing special she said.
I ordered their IPA, I've had much better IPA's, I would not order it again.
Overall not too impressed, just another chain restaurant.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

We were staying at a hotel in Wichita for one night - on our way back to the midwest from our winter house in Arizona. BJs restaurant and Brewhouse was close to our hotel and it looked good from the outside. It was crowded but we managed to leave our name and phone number at the desk and we found 2 seats at the bar. I'm a big fan of wheat beers, especially the Bavarian German style that keeps the yeast in the beer - a Hefe (yeast) Weizen (wheat). BJ's version was very good - and I like the fact that the alcohol content is under 5% - I can have a couple of glasses with my dinner. I ordered a rare Prime Rib dinner - and it arrived RARE -- great! My wife had the fish and chips. Our food was delicious and the wait staff person was delightful. My dinner came with a free dessert - a big bowl of ice cream - and we split it.

We'll keep BJ's on our list of great food stops in Wichita, Kansas

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We were a larger group of seven early Friday night. We got there early enough that there wasn't much of a wait. Service was polite and reasonable for a busy evening. Not too fast and not too slow.

Food was on point. Burgers, tacos, kids meals, some of which had a few modifications, all were accomodated perfectly. The beer was pretty good and if be interested in trying more of their brand.

I wish we had a place like this near home, but I certainly plan on coming back.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

We had a group of 25 and pre ordered food prior to arrival.
We were seated quickly and our food arrived shortly after, hot and delicious.
Most of the group ordered the Pizzokie for dessert. They are fantastic and we all recommend them.
Thanks for the great service.