All reviews continental breakfast needed a place to stay stay there again panera hospital
Reviewed December 31, 2015

Great value for the price. Nice, no hassle stay. I reserved one night and liked it so well I stayed 2 additional nights. Clean, well maintained conveniently located. Panera Bread and a drug store are next door, Fast food, Mcdonalds, Chipotle, taco Bueno are also nearby. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rowejd
Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

The Wesley Inn is located near a hospital and a handful of fast food restaurants. The staff are friendly, and the room was roomy with a comfortable bed. The hotel feels dated, however, and the complimentary breakfast was lacking in both variety and quantity.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nbwrig
Reviewed October 27, 2015

The Wesley Inn is located across the street from Wesley Hospital. That is it's number one draw. When you attend meetings at the hospital, it makes 100% sense to stay there. The Wesley Inn is not fancy: the rooms do not wow you. However they are nice rooms, the hotel is clean and the check in staff person was friendly. While they have wifi, it was not easy to get into it. And number one deal-breaker for a future stay, they do not have a fitness center. How can that be? They do have a continental breakfast ... but within the same parking area is a Panera Bread! Hello! And that corner of Central and Hillside is fast/casual food central. The other big draw is that the Wesley Inn is very very reasonably priced. If that is a draw for you, then the Wesley Inn is actually very good.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed October 17, 2015

Very clean hotel across the street from the hospital and with a Panera Bread next door and a local chain restaurant, Jimmy Johns, Chipotle, McDonalds and a CVS pharmacy all within a 2 minute walking distance. There some cute shops on Douglas and Central. It's not fancy, but clean and I have to book early every Christmas to make sure I get a room. It's mid point between all the relatives and short distance from Downtown and East Wichita.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

My best friend & I stayed one night for the concert. Check in was quick. I needed to print & sign an email, then fax it to my realtor. I had just made an counter offer on a new house. The lady at the desk was happy to help me with that. The room was nice, clean, & comfortable. The shower had great water pressure. The bed was comfortable. I didn't hear anything. It was quiet. Upon check out, the lady at the desk asked if I got the house. She was very nice. I'm sorry I can't remember her name. I didn't eat breakfast. I will stay here again, if I come back to Wichita. :)

Date of stay: October 2015