After getting an urgent medical summons, I needed a place to stay close to Wesley hospital. The rate was good and so were the reviews online so I called and booked. Helen was very deadpan humorous and made me feel very welcome over the phone. My check-in experience went smoothly.
• Clean room - bed & bath
• Close to the Hospital
• Rate and value for that rate are superb
• Mini-fridge and microwave in the room
• Laundry Room ($.75 wash/dry)
• Business computer was out of order
• Side door was out of order so I could only use the front entrance.
• Bring your own laundry supplies as the motel doesn’t have themMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking