“Amazing food”

Price range: US$7 - US$17
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

An amazing hidden gem on the east side of Wichita. Food was fantastic! Best gyros I have ever had. Their Hummus and Tabouli was wonderful.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Loved this place! We wanted everything on the menu so our group ordered a bit of it all and we loved every bite. The service was friendly and informative. A few beer and wine options were okay. Great for veg and meat eaters alike. Fresh, delicious, authentic.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

N and J's Cafe and Bakery never disappoints. Specials every day and always perfectly cooked, delivered by friendly and efficient staff, at reasonable prices. Add a dessert and brace yourself for some happy tummy time!! Best dark, rich coffee, too!! Pick up your grocery needs while in the cafe and add a hookah to your list, too! Great gift ideas!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I had the Gyro over rice with the Greek salad. It was delicious! My wife had a Greek salad with chicken. She loved hers as well. We also had hummus and chips. It was all fantastic. The gal that waited on us was friendly & helpful.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The name 'cafe and bakery' doesn't really do it justice. It's a full service restaurant that sells a range of baked goods in addition to yummy Middle Eastern food. Service was fast and friendly and the food was beautifully prepared.

While I was waiting for my order I wandered around the grocery store that is attached to the restaurant. They have a large range of imported foods from the Middle East, including specialist produce and frozen/chilled goods.

Although I was on my own, iI imagine that t would be a good place for a family or work place celebratory meal. It's a large space with many tables and ample off-street parking