“Fun Meal”

Wichita Brewing Company and Pizzeria
Ranked #94 of 1,140 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere. Appetizers are excellent. Fired Jalopeno "poppers". Nice smoky flavor. Try the "New" Cajun Rolls. Soft and Spicy...cheese dipping sauce. I liked them.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

The food here is next level. It's great. Get the Bannick as it so good it'll make you want to "slap yo mama".

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We have been here at least eight times w/ family & groups of friends. It is also become my husband's top pick for Father's Day. That says a lot right there! It is a bit noisy but there's an energy about the place. You may have to wait for a table on a Friday or Saturday night. They have a huge variety of beers & interesting pizzas. The pizza here is just as good as pizza can be ( A+ Pizza) To my chagrin, my son ordered a pizza called the grilled cheese pizza but I must admit it was freaking fantastic!!! They even serve it w/ a bowl of wonderful tomato basil soup to dip it in. We've now ordered it three times I think I actually prefer it without the pepperoni on it so it is more like a grilled cheese pizza than a pepperoni grilled cheese pizza. You really must try this pizza & Tomato soup combo!

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I am not a big fan of a pizza that has had a chef somewhere throw a bunch of odd things on it and it gets called gourmet. I was worried that was what I was getting myself into when we were invited here by some friends and family. I was very wrong and pleasantly surprised! I ordered the V6 beer and the woman we're trying all the "ninja" drinks all of which they tried and liked. The V6 was a great beer, I even bought some to take home. Now for the pizza, a carnivore, a BBQ, a farais wheel and a couple others were ordered. They all looked amazing and tasted even better. The super thin crispy crust is the best I have ever had. Great job Wichita Brewing, we will all be back!

1  Thank rjwbster
Reviewed December 27, 2017

The pizzas are truly wonderful--large (all the individual ones are 12 inches) and with a sweet red sauce that seems quite yummy. The selection of creative types of pizza is over-the-top amazing (something like 25 different varieties). But the place is crowded and so noisy that you glance around to see what part of the room a B1 Bomber is taking off from. Many people don't mind that; maybe they see it as exciting and engaging, so this issue wouldn't be a problem for them. Additionally, we had a huge light hanging over our booth that was almost eye-level and felt overly bright and distracting. But, again, not everybody would find this to be a negative. In other words, if you're looking for a dimly lit, romantic spot for an intimate conversation with a date, this won't be your first choice. But if you enjoy a crowd with lots of pep and spirit, Wichita Brewing Company will be a great place for you. The pizza is spectacular; but personally, I'd rather have magnificent food in a less boisterous setting.

1  Thank evajess2017