All reviews room was clean wifi service raisin bread worked fine have stayed here many times country kitchen coffee maker three nights great room nice place to stay microwave highway
Reviewed October 25, 2016

The price was to much for the quality of the room, plus had to pay an additional $15.00 to have my dog. The carpet in the room was cut up and dirty, the bed was worn out and you went to the middle of it when you laid on it. Would not recommend it to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SUPER EIGHT W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

We are so sorry that you experienced problems during your recent visit with us. Your experience is not typical of our hotel and services; however, we do appreciate your feedback so we can address the items mentioned and make improvements. We do appreciate your business and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

The place was not too dirty. However, there were cigarette burns on the comforter and there was a certain musty smell in the room as well as in the hallway. What I hated the most here was that I arrived late and informed them I was going to be late. They charged me a no-show fee and then did not honor the rate for the next day stay I had there. They also charged me another two day stay (from a cancelled stay the following week) that they have yet to put back into my account. It had been 9 days and they still have not given me my refund.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed October 20, 2016

PROS: I like staying here based on the Food, TV and Paper.
CONS: The carpets need a real cleaning and I might be getting bites from floor bugs as this only happens at this hotel. Might need to clean and spray for bugs. If they do I will give 4 to 5 stars for value/comfort.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SUPER EIGHT W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank You For Staying at Days Inn Wichita North. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you will let us serve you again Our guest comments are very important as we work to offer clean and comfortable accommodations. Please come visit again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SUPER EIGHT W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Clean, but carpet corners are chipped, maybe from pets allowed: door safety lock broken and taken off. Better breakfast is easy fix by adding more things. No wifi at my room which was very close to lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SUPER EIGHT W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

We appreciate your feedback about your recent experience in our hotel. We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know how you perceived our accommodations. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope see you again soon.