All reviews deep dish pizza restaurant attached front desk restaurant staff comfortable stay hot tub beds were comfortable the hotel is clean shopping and restaurants easy access fitness center definitely stay here again staff was very friendly free breakfast lobby property elevator
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time staying here while visiting my family. The Hotel and the room are clean, smell nice, towels, pillows are like new not worn down and the amities are all up to date. Staffs are nice too. I have nothing to complain about during our stay. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
MGarrison, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Wichita East I-35, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you for the excellent review. Our staff works very hard to make sure everyone has a 100% experience. We are proud you found the hotel clean, up to date and the staff to be very nice. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

My 18 year old honors student daughter traveling alone was kicked out of the hotel in the middle of the night and not allowed to check in under the pre-arranged reservation at 11:30 pm because she was not 21 years old. Check for the nonexistent fine print before booking. Front desk manager “Ann” with rude solution to have her sleep in her car in the parking lot.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kris D
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Wichita East I-35, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Hi Kris D,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about the experience of your daughter.

I know how important it is to be accommodated at a time that your daughter was traveling by herself. I am sorry for the hotel was not able to honor her reservation or shelter her at our hotel. I understand your disappointment, and more importantly, about how you felt we were not responsive to your daughter's needs. I immediately forwarded your comments with our department heads for review. Just a gentle reminder, all information about the age policy of our hotels are clearly stipulated on the hotel's website for reference. Nonetheless, we value your remarks and I have sent you a private message to ask more information about your daughter's stay.

Again, thank you for sharing your daughter's experience. I look forward to your response.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located at the intersection of major arteries and close to shopping and restaurants this hotel has a lot to offer. It has been nicely remodeled, rooms are spacious , beds are comfortable and parking is free! What’s not to love! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Enjoyable stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MGarrison, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Wichita East I-35, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy you liked our location, our renovation, our rooms to be spacious, beds comfortable, free parking and especially that our staff was friendly and accommodating. Everything we work very hard to deliver. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

We stayed in January and our group had about 60 people. The hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly, and all of our rooms worked out fine ... no mix ups. The hotel was having an evening pizza, beer, and wine reception the Wednesday we arrived and the staff were exceptionally helpful in recommending micro-breweries for the adults in our group. The fitness center was small, but adequate (see pictures). We will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
MGarrison, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Wichita East I-35, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

When you are an old property you have to work harder to get it right. The room is quiet and that is a big plus. The pillows and bed are comfortable. The challenges are that only one elevator is working in this 8-9 floor hotel. Both treadmills are out of order. My shower plumbing is loose.

When I checked in no-one mentioned the fire alarm testing so I walked down seven flights with the alarm blaring.

Still it’s a 3-1/2 almost four. Not the worst by a long shot.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MGarrison, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Wichita East I-35, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

We are happy that you enjoyed the quiet room, pillows and found the bed comfortable. We apologize for the challenges that you experienced. Your comments help us in achieving better service and amenities. We hope that you will try us again to show that we normally provide a 5 star experience.