“Great place to stay”
Review of Regency Inn

Regency Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wichita
Regency Inn
Ranked #78 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I come here all the time for business and I only stay at the Regency Inn. I have never had a problem here and I always recommend this to my colleagues and friends. The staff is always kind and always helps me with whatever I need. The price is great for the area. Other hotels are $10-$20 more and you get the same quality of room.

Room Tip: Get a king size room. Only $5 more than the single room. Much bigger bed and much bigger room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I came here and got a room for a couple days just to get away from life for a bit. I was a single white female, in a building seperate from the main building with big scary males living here. I called front desk to see if I could get a refund, explaining that I didn't feel safe and wasn't here but an hour. They said no, no refunds. The place smells like pot and its dirty and disgusting. Please don't waste your time to save a couple bucks. Spend the extra 10.00 and go to the motel 6 across the way.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank leighleigh198264
Reviewed 28 April 2011

I thought there were more non-chain motels near the airport, but I don’t see them tonight (tomorrow I’ll see them west of this one). But this was the one I was looking for, the taxi driver told me about this one when he was dropping me off at the Super 8 last trip, said it was just as good at the ‘8’ for a lot less.

To keep this review in perspective, this motel is $11 less than the Motel 6 across the street so if you are looking for the Holiday Inn, this isn’t it.

That said, it covers the basics. Shelter, water, heat (after I shut off the AC). Nothing to complain about. No problems at check-in or check-out. I did have an issue with their WiFi but after having to re-set on my computer, I think it was on my end.

And with only a city street between the motel and the airport runway, you can expect some airport noise.

With four bars of soap I’m not sure how many people they were expecting to share a single bed, but tonight it was just me.

I’ll let the pictures tell the rest.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Jim-OnTheWayHome
Reviewed 18 April 2010

This hotel is called "the Regency Inn" now. We stayed there over the weekend when we visited our family in Wichita. The front desk clerk was very friendly and he put us in a room that was located in the second building towards the back of the lot because he said that those rooms are the quietest (less noise from the highway, etc.). The room was a lot larger than we expected and it had a small refrigerator and a microwave. The decor was a bit outdated (it looked like something from the late 70's or early 80's) but our room and all of the other parts of the hotel that we saw when we were there were very clean and seemed to be well taken care of. The hotel also offered free wifi access and there was a desk and a chair in our room where we could use our laptop. The continental breakfast was nothing spectacular (just coffee, donuts, etc.), but there are a lot of inexpensive restaurants and fast food places nearby if you want to get a real breakfast. For $28 a night, it was a lot better than what we were expecting and we will probably stay here again the next time that we visit Wichita.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank EternalUno
Reviewed 29 February 2008

Nice cheap motel with coffee and doughnuts in the morning but lots or hookers, drug dealers and police banging on doors in the middle of the night. You'd be doing good to spend about 5 to ten bucks more and go to a better place.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank bgamelson