TownePlace Suites Wichita East
US$59
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$84
Quality Suites Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$76
Red Roof
US$80
US$69
galahotels.com
Clarion Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$90
Comfort Suites Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Agoda.com
Best Western Governors Inn & Suites(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$65
BestWestern.com
All reviewspocket doorfunny smellyogurtmedical facilitieselliptical machinesfront desktowne place suitesheart hospitalnice deskqueen bedfull kitchenstaff was friendly and helpfulroom was cleanbathroom doorshort drivewill stay there againnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I was on a budget and a bit hesitant to initially stay here for so cheap. I found a discounted price they had advertised plus my AAA rate and stayed four nights (Thurs - Mon) for my cousin's wedding. The normal rate was between $89 - $109 per night, but had gotten their special for only $59 per night. So I figured, try it and see, I could always cancel if unhappy the first night.

I was very pleasantly pleased with not only the quality of service, but also the cleanliness. Additionally I and had 2 large packages sent to the hotel directly prior to arriving. I had informed them of it and they assured me they would hold my items till I arrived later that week. Sure enough, I had the packages waiting for me along with a very courteous and friendly front desk staff.

During my stay, they refreshed and cleaned my room, did all my dishes and the cleaning lady even assisted us with bringing the bouquets and florals to our car on the day of the wedding as my cousin stayed with me the night before so I could help her prepare and get ready. We had absolutely trashed the room with all our preparations as we made the bride's bouquets, florals and the boutonnière ourselves. The housekeeper was absolutely sweet and when i got back that night the room was clean, clean clean!

Additionally when I mentioned that the sliding door to the bathroom had fallen off the track, the front desk manager assured me that when I came back later that evening after the wedding, she would move me to another room.

Instead, I decided to get a second room for my cousin for her wedding night and they accommodated them with a King suite for the same rate as I had!

Breakfast consisted of muffins, boiled eggs, juices/coffee/teas, fruits and toast. Nothing really to speak of, but they kept the food extended beyond the alloted times and if you happened to come down a bit late, the front desk would ask immediately if you wanted anything. Even late at night I had wanted to make soup and went downstairs to ask if they had any of the hard-boiled eggs. They fetched some for me which I added to the top ramen soup as we were so exhausted with all the wedding prep.

I would absolutely recommend the place. The place is clean, staff very attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms high up and away from the elevator
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2010

We have stayed here before, the last time in 2008. Since then the hotel appears to have been remodeled and the lobby is completely different in appearance (for the better). The room was fine for the two of us with a double bed, sofa, work area, large LCD TV set, fully kitchen and nice sized bath. Since our last visit Marriott has stopped providing skin lotion in the bathrooms, but still supplies shampoo and conditioner. I think this is a Marriott-wide action not just at the lower end hotels like this one. We did not ask the front desk for any lotion so do not know if they had any to offer.

The hotel was very clean and neat and appeared to be well kept. A few things have changed since last time we stayed: there is now a small work out room with two elliptical machines and one treadmill, but they are high quality machines. There is also a nice sized guest laundry room with pay washers and driers. There is still no pool or hot tub so no need for swim suit. The other thing that changed is the breakfast. Two years ago some hot items were offered like biscuits and gravy and as I recall a waffle maker. No longer it is strictly a cold breakfast now with bagels, English muffins, regular muffins, cereal, hard boiled eggs, juices, milks, yogurts, and tea and coffees. Not a bad breakfast at all and plenty to choose from. Just no hot food. No big deal,

Overall a very good hotel and great value for money and we would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2010

From the moment we were greeted at the front desk we reallized this was a Hotel that cared about their Guests. The Lobby/Breakfast area is bright and Valerie handled 60 plus young Athletics and the rest of the Guests beautifully. Ample breakfast with a nice choice of healthy options.
Room decor is cheerful, very clean and large enough to feel at Home. I highly reccomend this Hotel. Within 2 miles are lovely shops,Resturants and a Mall.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2010

We were well pleased with our room. It was clean and well decorated. We really appreciated having a wall thermostat instead of the usual control located under a window. The hotel employees were all very pleasant and friendly. The breakfast had the usual hot a;nd cold items and was as good as you usually get in a hotel breakfast.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2009

I wouldn't normally have chosen TownPlace Suites for a singe-night stay in Wichita as it seemed like too much room for just one night. However, I couldn't find any other rooms on the east side of town. Turned out to be very nice and comfortable. Breakfast was o.k. with the usual choices, although I liked being able to get a full-sized yogurt cup! Plus, I could have done without Fox news on the telly in the eating area, but that's easy to ignore. I'd stay here for an extended visit and be able to take advantage of teh small kitchen. A little much for one night. Other things i noticed: definitely not HIGH-speed internet in the rooms. The doors to each room slam incredibly hard and loud. Can't keep curtain above heating unit from billowing out.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business