All reviews dodge city room was clean full kitchen small gym place to stay top floor a great stay pantry walmart kitchenette recliner amenities laundry dishwasher
Reviewed August 7, 2017

My wife and I were in-town for one night for business, and had a great stay at the Candlewood Suites. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, which is always something I like to point out. After all, who likes to pay money for a room and then feel like your presence is an inconvenience? This hotel did a great job in the hospitality department.

The room was clean, comfortable, and very roomy! The king bed was very comfortable, and we enjoyed a good night's sleep. The bathroom was very nice modern-looking. I don't remember participating in the complimentary breakfast, but it looked fine; a standard hotel breakfast (full, not continental). Overall, a great room for the price, which wasn't bad at all by the way. Great job Candlewood Suites!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Several days in Wichita with my wife, daughter, 2yr old granddaughter and husky dog. Everyone was comfortable. There were amenities for all. The staff was helpful and gregarious. The kitchen was just right for small meals and snacks. It was a wonderful stay for all of us!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I stayed here for two weeks for business. Location is great as there are plenty of restaurants and fast food places nearby. Also, Walmart is just across the street. My room was clean and I did not see any sign of wear and tear. I did not hear any noise from the outside or from the neighbors. There is plenty of ambient background noise from room refrigerator and AC unit that I couldn't hear outside noise. Staff was cheerful and very helpful (printing). Coffee tasted good and I liked the fact that I don't have to pay for doing laundry here.

If there is one downside, even at maximum cold, freezer could not keep ice cream frozen. So I put ice cream in the freezer but ended up with smoothie.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2017

I stay at Candlewood Suites all over the USA. This property is better than expected. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The Candlewood Cupboard was well stocked also. I will stay here again when I'm in the area and recommend this property.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Great value for the business traveler. Staff is friendly. Rooms are roomy and clean. Fridge and kitchenette are perfect with everything you might need. Fitness center, laundry and a pantry area for food items. And the price is great! I would stay here again, very convenient. New beds in the past year.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business