“Best bagel sandwich of my life”

Native Bagel Company
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Native Bagel Company is a bagel, coffee, and sandwich shop serving food in Berea, Kentucky. We make our bagels daily, a lot like they do in New York, using an 18-hour fermentation process that draws out maximum flavor. We also add a Kentucky touch, boiling the bagels in water with just a bit of sorghum syrup. Our bagels and sandwiches are designed to be both authentic and accessible to local tastes, and our seasonal menu reflects Kentucky food culture as well as traditional bagel inspiration. We have carefully sourced our bagel and spread ingredients, and purchase from as many local suppliers and farmers as possible.
Reviewed September 4, 2017

These are not traditional NYC-style bagels, so don't think that's what you're getting. But they are incredibly delicious, chewy, flavorful and addictive.

1  Thank Tara A

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

This was my third attempt to get into NBC. They have been extremely busy (and popular) since opening their doors and previous attempts resulted in their being out of product or being so busy there is a considerable line. Today, though was a success and I give high marks for the Cinnamon Raisin bagel (with LOTS of cream cheese) and the Everything bagel, topped with a blend of seasonings. The coffee I got was very good as well. The place is small with limited seating and minimal decor but the bagels rock.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Three words: sausage, egg, cheese. A great atmosphere, genuinely caring owners, great staff, delicious food! A recipe for success.

1  Thank BillyWoo
Reviewed August 16, 2017

After a morning workout I frequently find myself reloading on one of their fab ulous bagel and a cup of coffee as I review my emails.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

So glad this place is here and thriving! We love to come in on Saturday mornings for a caramel latte and a sausage, egg and cheese bagel, and the atmosphere is always happy - a great start to our small town weekend!

1  Thank gypsyathome

Been to Native Bagel Company? Share your experiences!