“You Have To Go Here”

Native Bagel Company
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Native Bagel Company is a bagel, coffee, and sandwich shop serving food in Berea, Kentucky. We make our bagels daily, a lot like they do in New York, using an 18-hour fermentation process that draws out maximum flavor. We also add a Kentucky touch, boiling the bagels in water with just a bit of sorghum syrup. Our bagels and sandwiches are designed to be both authentic and accessible to local tastes, and our seasonal menu reflects Kentucky food culture as well as traditional bagel inspiration. We have carefully sourced our bagel and spread ingredients, and purchase from as many local suppliers and farmers as possible.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a great place to eat. The menu is small but the quality of food is excellent. Probably the best bagel I ever ate. Talked to one of the owners and she was telling us that they will be moving to bigger premises. Give this place a try, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy my bagels from Native Bagel Co. I've tried several different kinds. My favourite is the cheese bagel with honey rosemary cream cheese. Yum.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Such a cute little place! I had the country ham panini on an everything bagel and it was absolutely delicious! I saw several espresso drinks being served and I wish I had tried one. Very busy spot on a Saturday morning and limited seating, but very enjoyable visit! Berea is very lucky to have this gem!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

A highlight of each trip to Berea, if we can catch them when open. They close daily at 2 PM and are closed on Sunday.

Made fresh in house daily. 8-10 types of bagels. Try one with honey rosemary cream cheese or a flavor of the week.

This trip one daughter tried a house made falafel on a bagel. It was dressed with spring greens and house made pickled vegetables which included onions and okra. She loved it.

I am a fan of their kale garlic bagels and everything bagels. Arrive early for best selection.

Coffee & espressos drinks available.

Reviewed May 5, 2018

We dropped in for coffee and bagels on our way out of town, and were impressed with the quality of the coffee and the interesting bagels and spreads they offered. If a bagel shop can be gourmet, this one is!

1  Thank trish_d99

Been to Native Bagel Company? Share your experiences!