“Great food!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Recently at lunch after church with friends. We all had great food and service even though it was extremely busy.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on a Monday and loved our lunch. The eggs in a basket were very good and the grits even tasted good. My wife enjoyed her bacon n eggs. The biscuits were warm and served with real butter. Service was excellent and the wash room was clean. We can always count on a good meal at Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Grandma and I made an escape for the morning. Cracker Barrel is a favorite when we visit the kids. This one was what I have grown to expect.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

We were on our way to a Charley Daniel's show in Renfro Valley and stopped here for dinner. There are only 2 places near the Barns, Limestone Grill and the Truck Stop. Limestone Grill is very slow getting the food out and the Truck Stop is to smokey. We had tried the Dinner Bell previous going to a show in Renfro Valley and was very disappointed from the previous times years ago when we ate there. We knew going to Cracker Barrel we would have a good selection of choices. My wife got the rainbow trout with 3 sides and I got the Country Fried Steak with brown gravy and 3 sides- i do not like any form of milk gravy. We both ordered the side salad. We had to ask out waitress after a wait to bring out our salad before our dinner. The salad was very good and fresh. My steak was good but the salt had not been mixed enough in the batter. We like going to Cracker Barrel when traveling for we have never been disappointed in our food- some can be slower than others where it is the wait staff or the kitchen. Other than the delay on our salad we were very pleased in the attention given by our waitress wanting to ensure we did not need anything. We were very pleased with our choice for dinner. What's nice when going I75, for CB is just a short distance off the exit.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a lot of Cracker Barrel’s and this one is one of the best. The wait staff and cashiers we friendly, the restaurant was clean and ran efficiently.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!