“Fantastic place to eat. You won't leave hungry.”

Smokehouse Grill & Buffet
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Thought I'd try it and I'm glad I did. Great restaurant with excellent food. Good home-cooking taste. I've eaten there several times on Sunday, and only a time or two during the week. Only bad thing I can say, is that during the week it seems like they don't restock the buffet as often. Other than that, you will love this restaurant. They have a breakfast buffet on Saturday that I'm wanting to try out.

1  Thank 999rickeyw

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

I’m trying to wrap my head around all the positive reviews I’ve read for this restaurant. The only good thing I ate was the salad. The ribs were horrendous, over cooked and no flavor. I absolutely love barbecue, ribs and smoked food and until now didn’t think it was possible to screw it up. This place found a way! All I can say is wow!

1  Thank JLLahner
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

The wife, kids and I enjoyed eating here for the first time. $8.99 for a salad bar and buffet with desserts included. The waitress was friendly. I didn't care for the chicken and dumplings, it had a weird flavor. The fried chicken was great and so was the pollock. They do have all you can eat ribs and two sides for $10.99, we didn't try any ribs. The corn pudding is awesome and I really liked the baked beans. They do provide a military discount which is much appreciated

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Sits right beside our hotel breakfast is a buffet with just enough food choices to start your day , 6.49 all you can eat good food friendly service pleasant people.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

we decided to give the place a try. The buffet looked enticing but I did not need that much food so ordered fr/ the menu. TCM had the smoked pork and said it was good just too swamped in a cloyingly sweet sauce. Sides of corn and baked beans were proclaimed "good but not great". I had smoked pork chops which were okay but overcooked and, again, swimming in a sauce that was way too sweet. Turnip greens were just not that good and the baked potato (extra cost) was nothing special. Portions were good sized and prices were better than reasonable. Service was prompt, efficient, and almost too eager.

Been to Smokehouse Grill & Buffet? Share your experiences!