“4:15am no coffee”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in Berea
Reviewed 8 March 2017

2 people there I won't say working no coffee so she lets it drip then fills my cup so strong I can't drink it.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I visit this McDonald 's on a regular basis. I have always enjoyed the people who work here , but lately something is wrong. The service is still decent , but the food, yuck. I ordered a sausage biscuit, Apple pie and water. The sausage was hard as a hockey puck ,the apple pie dried out inside. My next visit was just as bad and today the tea I ordered was soured. I know that food service has standards and obviously, the standards are not here.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The drive thru with a girl named Amanda is excellent, she is friendly, and precise, on the inside, too much gabbing at the counter .

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

What kind of stupid people can't get 3 drinks right? It's not rocket science. I order 2 sweet teas and a large coke and I get 2 cokes and a large sweet tea. And that's all I ordered. And not worth waiting in line again bc the employees are so ignorant they would have got it wrong again

Reviewed 17 November 2015

The late night shift is immature, rude, unprofessional, and incompetent! I told them 3 or 4 times that I wanted a Medium Diet Coke, and they were still asking me if it was a Large Dr. Pepper at the second window! I responded in a benign manner, "No, it was a Diet Coke, the person who took my order obviously was not listening". A female worker (that I later learned was named Jordan) proceeded to yell profanity and threats at me. I am typically an understanding person, but this type of behavior left me flabbergasted. Part of me wants to believe in the mission, visions, and values of McDonalds. Then, I receive service like this and question why I ever expected McDonalds workers to be adequate when most of them lack integrity and a high school education!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!