“Great”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Great service, and the food is always prepared well, located in Berea were Walmart is and next to the dollar tree. Recommend highly.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Conveniently located by Dollar Tree and Walmart. I love this Taco Bell. They are nice to me and I enjoy eating in the eating area inside with friends.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Perhaps it's because he goes so often, but my husband is on a first name basis with most of the employees. They sometimes get a little behind during the lunch rush, but other than that the service is very quick, especially if you place a mobile order on the app.

Reviewed June 13, 2015

I got a chicken burrito meal deal and this was just okay. It wasn't very warm and tasted like it had been sitting out for a while. I like Taco Bell but I'm not sure if I'd eat here again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This establishment try's hard to make customers happy. Food is good. Some times they included free drinks.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!