“Average ”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #30 of 54 Restaurants in Berea
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We usually pick this Taco Bell location over the one in Richmond ky. They usually are much faster, food is average for a Taco Bell but better than other locations. I'd recommend this one if you are choosing to eat at this location.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I went through the drive thru to order, after repeating myself multiple times I was asked to pull up to the window. I pull up to the window and repeat my order 3 more times and told the woman 3 times I didn't want sour cream or tomato. What do I get on my crunch wrap? SC and tomatoes! How hard is it!? You people want $15/hr but can't get my order right after saying it at least 6 times!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Recently I experienced a slight incident at this Taco Bell. After speaking with management, I was highly pleased with the manner in which the new manager handled the situation. She was very understanding and went above and beyond by giving me free breakfast, her cell phone number, and explaining the circumstances surrounding the situation. It is evident that she is very concerned with customer satisfaction and providing excellent customer service.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

My food was sloppy and had cheese spilling out of the package, the burrito looked like it had been bitten, and i ordered a pink lemonade it was pure syrup i threw it away, and upon ordering the person was rushing me wont go back here

Reviewed 22 July 2016

maintains the lineage and serving delightfully ! Tacos are the heaith freak's favourite here. adequate seating, good service counter staff and enough parking.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!