“Golden Arches”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #35 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Description: Come visit us at 109 Brenwood Dr in Berea. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

The service here was average, not that much of a hurry . Order was correct. Not that clean in there. It's food and a bathroom stop off I - 75 . They have a Walmart and a Taco Bell close by .

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Stopped at this McDonalds as it was near hotel. Chaotic was the best word for it. People waiting in lines to order and to pick up. Order was correct but didn't get the drinks I ordered. Was told I would need to wait in the order line to have it corrected. By the way, there were 2 bottles of Kentucky Bourbon sitting at the work station counter--wondered who was using this?? Would not stop again. The time it took was near to that of a sit-down restaurant.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

I came here with my family for a simple breakfast and it wasn't busy Sunday morning. They forgot my drink with my combo, my son apple juice, butter for the pancakes and hot sauce for my burrito. The lady taken my order did it correctly and it went down hill from there, they were just rude when I requested my missing items.

1  Thank mcmillan865
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Good cheap food still has the children play place area also have video games the kids can play in the play area would recommend for birthday parties

Reviewed October 22, 2016

We just stopped in for a quick lunch. The place was clean and food was good. Servers were polite too.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!