“love”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed September 16, 2016

Absolutely love sonic drive-in. They are extremely friendly and the food is always fresh and hot. Now you can sit inside or outside.

Reviewed October 30, 2015

You will not be disappointed here! The food is fresh and wonderful employees to deliver (Danielle!).

Reviewed October 29, 2015

I have eaten at alot of Sonic resturants in many different towns. I seem to always get cold food. The Sonic in Berea is by far the best one i have eaten at. Food is always hot and service is great. I especially think Neal does a great job.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

This is the only restaurant in berea where I haven't had a bad experience. I've never once found a hair or anything else equally disgusting in my food. My orders are always correct and the food is always delicious. Their milkshakes are to die for!

Reviewed June 13, 2015

I enjoyed a cheeseburger with everything on it. This burger was huge and was delicious. The bun was a little too sweet, but I just took one half off and ate the cheeseburger without it. The fresh pickles, lettuce, and onions were very good on top of the cheese and condiments.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!