“Traveling over Christmas”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed December 25, 2017

Went out for a bite to eat after arriving in our hotel Christmas night. Most restaurants closed but we found this Sonic open. The staff was very patient as my wife and kids changed orders a couple times as we decided what to eat. Got to the drive through and the young lady was very friendly. Took our food and drinks back to the hotel. The grilled chicken I had was excellent, as was the cherry limeade. Definitely would eat here again.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Absolutely love sonic drive-in. They are extremely friendly and the food is always fresh and hot. Now you can sit inside or outside.

Reviewed October 30, 2015

You will not be disappointed here! The food is fresh and wonderful employees to deliver (Danielle!).

Reviewed October 29, 2015

I have eaten at alot of Sonic resturants in many different towns. I seem to always get cold food. The Sonic in Berea is by far the best one i have eaten at. Food is always hot and service is great. I especially think Neal does a great job.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

This is the only restaurant in berea where I haven't had a bad experience. I've never once found a hair or anything else equally disgusting in my food. My orders are always correct and the food is always delicious. Their milkshakes are to die for!

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!