“good”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #26 of 54 Restaurants in Berea
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Cant go wrong with subwayI would eat there again.The service was good.Clean eating area.We had our sandwich a couple of min. after ordering.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

On Valentine's day, my friend and I decided to eat here since we didn't have that long to eat. I always get the same thing and it was great. The service was really good too. It was a nice lunch.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Very nice clean subway with of course as always a great meatball marina sub! My friends and I enjoyed a quick meal here and had delightful service. I would definitely come back again!

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!