“Very good ”

Mariachis Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

A great find and so glad we chose this place. Clean, bright, not overly loud. Server was attentive and food arrived quickly. My burrito supreme was wonderful and my husband really enjoyed his mister burrito. The prices were very reasonable. I'd rate a 5 but the tortilla chips were disappointing. That would not stop me from coming back though.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Great service and food! There were no questions asked when i asked for extra cilantro. Very accommodating.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We were not overly impressed with the food. We went on a Sunday evening... There was no wait and only a few other tables full... We order the special, Burrito deluxe and it was not very good.. Tasted like boil chicken, watered down beans and oh hum sauce... The salsa was over seasoned with cilantro... There was so much dust on the fake plants I took a picture (of the poinsettia from last holiday season in Sept) we won't be going back~

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by while in the Berea area for extended weekend. This was close to our hotel. Quick friendly service, minimal wait for a Friday night. Everything we had was good, nothing amazing but still not a bad place to eat. No beer/wine or margaritas.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Good food, but not very impressive, just like lots of other similar places. The service was excellent but not a place I will go again.

Been to Mariachis Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!