“Good Mexican Cuisine for the area”

Mariachis Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Mariachis is a good stop in Berea and has good food especially for the area. Everything I’ve gotten here has been wonderful. Service is great too! Only reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars is it’s a little outdated.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Okay if you're hungry and have been on the road for 12 hours. Not okay if you're hungry for good food.

Possibly the most bland Mexican restaurant I've ever eaten at. Salsa and refried beans were straight out of a can/jar. Chips were really bad

Service fine, but food was like every other mexican restaurant you've ever experienced - Taco Bell would be a better selection.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

A great find and so glad we chose this place. Clean, bright, not overly loud. Server was attentive and food arrived quickly. My burrito supreme was wonderful and my husband really enjoyed his mister burrito. The prices were very reasonable. I'd rate a 5 but the tortilla chips were disappointing. That would not stop me from coming back though.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Great service and food! There were no questions asked when i asked for extra cilantro. Very accommodating.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We were not overly impressed with the food. We went on a Sunday evening... There was no wait and only a few other tables full... We order the special, Burrito deluxe and it was not very good.. Tasted like boil chicken, watered down beans and oh hum sauce... The salsa was over seasoned with cilantro... There was so much dust on the fake plants I took a picture (of the poinsettia from last holiday season in Sept) we won't be going back~

Been to Mariachis Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!