I would not recommend anyone to use their credit card at Candlewood Suites nor would I even recommend them to stay there. Yes, the hotel is nice visually, and has all of the amenities that a person traveling would need, but the clause that you sign where they can bill your credit card for anything they deem necessary is not fair to the guest. One of my relatives was charged for damage to a desk and charged $250.00. Yes, a letter followed after they were charged, but there is no proof that her or her husband damged anything in that room. Yes they sent pictures, but that this is still not proof that either of them damaged anything. If you stay there, have an employee to accompany you to your room when you check in and one to come to your room when you are ready to check out so that this does not happen to you and don't use your credit card. I was a guest there too and paid for my one night stay with cash upon check out, but pending charges were still on my card. Go figure...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Premium Amenities at Our Bowling Green Hotel! Located in Kentucky's fourth largest city, Candlewood Suites of Bowling Green, KY is surrounded by exciting attractions & major businesses. While lodging in Bowling Green, you can explore the Lost River Cave and Mammoth Cave National Park or tour the prized Corvette Museum. Enjoy a day of shopping at Greenwood Mall, less than a mile from our Bowling Green suites. And don't forget to pack your swimsuit so you can visit the Splash Lagoon Waterpark inside the Beech Bend Raceway Park, just 10 miles from our charming extended stay hotel. As a center for business in central Kentucky, Bowling Green is home to major companies like the General Motors Corvette Assembly Plant, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Fruit of the Loom, Weyerhaeuser, Camping World, Bando USA and Kobe Aluminum. Our Bowling Green extended stay hotel is just three miles from the Caroll Knicely Conference Center and offers complimentary amenities such as high speed Internet access, local and long distance calls, wireless printing and a 24-hour business center. Are you looking for pet friendly hotels in Bowling Green? Our hotel welcomes both you and your pet to enjoy our choice amenities. With the Candlewood Cupboard convenience store, free guest laundry facilities, a 24-hour fitness center and an indoor pool and whirlpool, our Bowling Green extended stay hotel brings convenience & comfort to you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Candlewood Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Candlewood Suites