“Great Lunch and Resting Spot”

The Cabin Coffee & Cafe'
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Cadiz
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Coffee shop featuring Sunergos coffee from Louisville, KY, as well as a cafe featuring breakfast, sandwiches, soups, salads, and dessert. All menu options are made in-house!
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Always great food and coffee products. You can try something new all the time. The quaint refinished Log Cabin is just a wonderful site with people who really care about your experience.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

we had been looking for a coffee shop in town and found the cabin and could'nt be happier, the staff were so nice and helpful and the food was great and the coffee was to die for. I would tell anyone you will love it. that is in town to go there,

1  Thank stephen a h
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Wanted coffee & breakfast on our way to Big Cedar. Decided to go the few extra miles off of interstate to try The Cabin. Glad we did! The coffee and breakfast sandwiches are tasty and it’s situated in the quiet and cute downtown. Bypass the chains and check it out

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Needed a bit to eat as we traveled through the area. Looking for something different and not the usual chain restaurants. We were not disappointed! Rustic on the outside and cute on the inside. The portions were small, but filling and had a fantastic flavor. Truly a fabulous find for us!

Hope to come back to visit and try something new!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to find a coffee shop in Cadiz, KY, and especially one that was still open at 2pm (many small town coffee shops close before noon). I travel a lot and typically prefer to go to a Starbucks, because the recipes are standard and dependable, no matter where I go. Sometimes, going to a small business coffee shop can be a guessing game. The atmosphere, decor, and cleanliness was incredible! I'm not sure how new the business is (or old), but even the bathroom was incredibly neat, and I felt very comfortable here. (Sometimes I feel very OCD about cleanliness when I travel, as most people do not have the same standards.) I really appreciated the clean bathroom, more than anything! The people were nice, and I loved that I found them 5-10 minutes before they closed, and they still allowed me to order! AND they carried dairy-alternatives (I drink almond milk, which is also a hard find in small towns and small coffee shops). It actually ended up costing $7.42 for a large vanilla iced latte with almond milk (which generally costs $6 in larger city Starbucks, or $5 and change at small town Starbucks), which broke my heart a little bit. The coffee itself was decent, but not comparable to what the price would suggest. Ouch. I would visit again, if in dire need of coffee, but probably only for a small, this time...

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to The Cabin Coffee & Cafe'? Share your experiences!