“Good Lunch Buffet”

Windows on the Water at the Lake Barkley Lodge
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Cadiz
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My daughter and I were at Lake Barkley for a conference recently, and we had lunch 3 times at the Lodge restaurant. First, the lunch buffet was very reasonably priced ($9 per person, drink not included) for what you get. The all-you-can-eat buffet included choices of meat, 2 or 3 vegetables, a starch mac and cheese, potato wedges, etc.), salad and soup bar, and dessert. Everything was good quality (not top of the line, but good!) and they did a good job of keeping the buffet stocked. The desserts were very good, and the salad bar was more than adequate and included fruit and other items as well as green salad. The view of the lake was also very nice! In all, a good value, and my daughter and I had enjoyable lunches!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to stop for lunch when we are boating. Easy parking along the pier. Big dining room so we never have a wait. Salad bar includes lots of fresh vegetables as well as tuna, potato, macaroni, etc. salads. Cheeses as well as a choice of two soups for only $8 per person — unlimited eating. They’ve started new pricing where you can add the food and dessert buffet for just $1 more.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank HintonTN
Reviewed June 25, 2018

The food at the Lake Barkley Lodge was wonderful. They were still using the Winter Menu, which was a little small, but everything we had was very good! The service was great!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I usually order off of the menu at the lodge, but I decided to try the buffet so I could get back out fishing. I was pleasantly surprised by the food selection and quality on the buffet. My kids loved the fried chicken. I thought the chicken and dumplings were outstanding. The mac and 3 cheese was very good too. The addition of the fresh rolls and corn bread brought out to the table was great. The rest seemed to be your standard buffet items and nothing really seemed to stand out to me like the others. The fresh ice cream was a great way to end the meal. I will definitely be checking the items on the buffet next time I visit.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Dustin M
Reviewed April 16, 2018

While staying at the Lodge, we walked over to the Restaurant for dinner. Arriving around 6pm it was crowded but not overcrowded.

Buffet areas were very clean. A wide selection of food both on the salad bar and hot bar. We especially liked the soups.

Had a great waitress - very attentive.

Date of visit: April 2018