“Consistently Good Food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Cadiz
Cuisines: American
Description: Food for Fuel, no more. Part of a chain, I think, as there is another in Nashville TN
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Menu options are numerous. They have superior fried okra! Daily specials offer great deals on every day of the week.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We were seated right away ,the waitress was there shortly after we sat down. We both ordered the Monday baked chicken special. Was very good and reasonably priced but my coke cost $2.99 and my wife's tea $2.29

Reviewed March 14, 2017

We were passing through Kentucky and decided to stop here for lunch. We were seated promptly and waited a few minutes for our server to come. The service was just ok and the food was not up to their normal standard. My eggs arrived and weren't cooked the way I had ordered but we needed to get on the road and I ate them. Our server never did come back to see if we needed anything else.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here expecting the usual from a Cracker Barrel. They are consistently a good place! But this bust was even better! Our waiter was attentive and friendly and our food was delicious and hot and perfectly cooked! A real treat!

Reviewed December 25, 2016

You really can't go wrong with this chain. Could stand to be a little cleaner, but I have only been there during very busy times, which may explain dirty tables and floor. Food is right on par.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!