“Nice Buffet”

Reva's
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Cadiz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Reva's is a nice restaurant and very family friendly. They offer a nice buffet and also a large selection from the menu.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We discovered Reva’s on our first day in town and grabbed lunch just before the after church crowed came in. Our oldest wanted to go back two days later for his birthday lunch and we ended up in a delightful conversation with Reva. They even put a candle in his catfish sandwich and sang!

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

This place is wonderful! The service is amazing, they have the best coffee and their French toast is awesome! We didn’t find the restaurant until the end of our trip but I highly recommend it. I told 2 coffees to go because it was so good!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Well in short this was a great find for breakfast We decided to skip the hotel breakfast and try Reva's, what a great call. A locals place definitely .

The French toast was excellent the eggs& biscuit excellent . Service was also on point.
The price? wayyyy cheaper then any fast food breakfast ! 2X better.

When in Cadiz do yourself a favor and go to Revas!!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I visited this small town and thought it would be good to grab lunch at a local place. Reviews online were pretty good. Unfortunately, they were not accurate. You do get all you can eat buffet, but why would you? I found the food seasoned poorly and tasteless. Even the desserts were bad. The place seemed clean which is about the best I can do. I'd look for somewhere else in Cadiz to eat.

Been to Reva's? Share your experiences!