“Typical McD's”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Cadiz
Description: Come visit us at 5878 Hopkinsville Rd in Cadiz. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed September 5, 2018

The order taker was friendly & the food was delivered quickly. The restaurant was clean & the WI Fi worked well.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Immediately after placing our order, we noticed that there was a $3 special for exactly what we ordered a la carte.
We had paid $8.50 for two $3 specials. I asked the cashier to correct it, and she pointed out that my price included a senior discount on the coffee. I explained that the special was still much better, but she still didn't get it. I spoke to a manager who disappeared for 10 minutes and then returned, and handed me some lose change to make it right. Anxious to get back on the road. I took my cold food, my loose change, and left.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This location is always very slow..morning noon and night.
Has been several times order has been wrong as well.
Really need to get staff better trained.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very busy and slow service so we left. We were at the drive up for coffee and were left hanging there fore 15 mins w a ling lune behind so we left.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I placed a very easy easy order, it was messed up. Tops the person who took order 4 times I would wait for HOT French fries she gave me cold ones I reminded her I would like hot fries she took them from my bag put them in someone else's bag AFTER I had touched them. I told her she could not do that told me she could and would. Needless to say asked for money back and went to taco bell.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!