“excellent food”
Review of El Bracero

El Bracero
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Cadiz
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This restaurant has some of the best service and food in the whole area! If you like Mexican food , this is the place!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This restaurant has been recently updated and the food and atmosphere is great! A hidden jewel in Cadiz, Kentucky.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

First visit for my friend. I had been awhile back. Our waitress Gracie was fast, friendly
And very efficient!! She asked what we like and made some great suggestions. I had the chicken/steak/chorizo fajitas which She had suggested as one of her favorites. Oh em gee!!! It was awesome!! My friend had chicken/ steak/ shrimp fajitas and said they were wonderful!! We had to pack some home as the servings are very generous!! We will definitely take another ride to Cadiz for more excellent Mexican food!!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

After previously having a terrible experience here, I was apprehensive to ever return. However, I ended up being in the area yesterday, and in the mood for Mexican, so my husband and I decided to give it another go. We had a different waiter who was very pleasant, courteous, and checked on us frequently! Both of our meals were great, as well, and it was an overall great experience.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Ate at this restaurant and have to say the serve was good but the food was bland. The salsa was good. I had the burrito with beef tip. And it was missing something.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to El Bracero? Share your experiences!