“The best kept secret ”

Ferrells Hamburgers
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Cadiz
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here hundreds of times, literally, and will go back a hundred more. It’s literally the best hamburger I’ve ever eaten!! And watching someone cook your food in front of you is always the best. Not to mention it’s cheap! This place kept me from going hungry while in college!! And I remember as a kid my Granny taking me. It’s just one of those places! You always keep going back.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Local Favorite! Even the tourists that come back every year say they have to eat here before they head out! Just stop on by for a great Ferrell's burger and you to will be addicted!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Best burgers ever! Ate here frequently when I lived in the area. Hadn't been there for 20yrs. It was just as good as I remember.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast and awesome service!
Open 24 hours!
Loved the down home atmosphere!
I would go out of my way to visit this place again. I'm gonna come back for lunch to try their burgers!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

My husband LOVES Ferrell's, at any of their 3 locations. It's a home grown place with decent American food.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Ferrells Hamburgers? Share your experiences!