“Lunch at The Pier”

The Pier Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Cadiz
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Description: One of the best dining options in the greater Cadiz area, The Pier Floating Restaurant offers a lakefront breakfast, dinner and lunch in late Spring, Summer and Fall. Join us for a memorable dining experience with great food and views. Enjoy our new menu in 2016! The Pier is now under new management and is no longer run by the Donaldson Family.
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Relaxing lunch by the pier. Good food. Polite staff. A little pricey, but convenient if you are staying at Prizer Point-which has lots to do. It is nice to grab a quick bite and get back to the many activities!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 24, 2018

This restaurant is at the Prizer Point KOA. We ate here twice since it was so convenient. We walked from out camp site. They serve lunch & dinner.
The food is tasty & hot. The service is swift & courteous. The view of the water was very nice as well. We got a window seat both days.
It would have been nice though to have our waitress take care of our money or have a register just for the restaurant. I had to stand in line with camper registration, boating questions & everything else at the main registers.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I have eating here several times before and this was the first time I have felt let down by the restaurant. The service was very good overall but the food wasn't what it has been in the past. It is early in the season, so hopefully the kinks get worked out. The menu has slightly changed as they have eliminated a few items - one of which the jalapeno poppers where one of my favorites. I chose the smokehouse burger - which ended up not matching what I actually got, no onion rings and no bacon. I didn't bother with making a big deal about it because I was hungry and had other things I wanted to be doing then sitting in a restaurant on such a nice day. The burger was good but it wasn't luke warm at best, the cheese wasn't even slightly melted. My wife ordered the club and was let down by what she got for the price. It wasn't bad but it was overpriced. The fries where more like chips. However the real kicker was the pizza issue. The pizza wasn't bad, it was the fact that it took so long. We were informed after the adults food had arrived that it would be at least another 10 minutes before the pizza would be out due to the crust needing extra time to proof. This should have been mentioned when we ordered as we would have chosen something else for our kids. Needless to say by the time the pizza arrived all the adults were done eating. I will likely visit again but I won't be going out of my way to stop in.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2017

This place is great. You can dock your boat and get great food and cocktails. I had a chicken salad croissant and the chicken salad was great.We always go here when I visit my dad.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

This restaurant is connected to the Prizer Point KOA main store. It's relatively small and has a modest menu. We ate there three times during our stay. I would say the food portions are about average. The staff is very friendly, but the food was somewhat generic.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Todd S

Been to The Pier Restaurant? Share your experiences!