Sleep Inn & Suites
Best Western Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$92
Anchor Inn and Suites(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$100
US$88
Hotels.com
US$107
US$55
Timber Pointe Resort(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Lake Cumberland State Resort(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Pool
Alpine Motel(Burkesville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
US$107
LakePointe Resort(Russell Springs)
All reviewsmake your own waffleschoice hotelswonderful hotelgreat night's sleepfront deskstayed herefridge and microwaverooms are spaciousking roomnon smokinga great staystaff was very friendlyrussell springsyogurtcolumbuswalmartproperty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This hotel seems brand new. The rooms are lovely, the staff was very nice. The fitness room has 3 cardio machines: elliptical, treadmill, and recumbent bike, as well as some medicine balls -- no weights. The pool is small.

Room Tip: I asked for a quite room and was given a room at the end of the hall, far from the elevators. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2017

me and my husband james are from indiana checking out in the morning. we have stayed 2 nights here,.we will stay again. this is the best hotel in columbia. we came down yesterday for christmas eve. to visit relatives and my parents gravesite in russell springs ky. we had a couple days off work. and had never stayed at this hotel before. it is brand new*. we walked into the lobby with a gorgous tree. for christmas it was absolutely stunning. the front desk lady miss Deshana. was so friendly and warm. and made me feel so good to stay here. i previously spoke with Jessica and drew both were so nice and kind friendly staff. we enter our gorgous clean beautiful room king room 101 a handicapped with a shower with a seat. a lovely room with tall ceilings. clean soft king size bed with big big fluffy pillows. ( I thought i was in heaven). lol. then we walked down to the clean indoor pool the cleanest i have seen in a hotel indoor. everything was so fresh so clean, and the excercise room was clean and nice. the breakfast bar was delicious this morning fresh egg omelets sausauge and toast juice milk coffee and muffins. i was so stuffed after eating. this is our last night to stay. and there is nothing bad i can say about this hotel. WHAT I CAN SAY IS IF PEOPLE COME TO VISIT THIS AREA stay here this is the very best hotel for its money a lovely lovely hotel. wonderful friendly staff excellent breakfast and quiet place to spend the night. i love this hotel. its next door to goodwill and walmart near resturants. its the best place to lay down and sleep and feel comfortable. may the lord bless the staff and their families at this holiday season

Room Tip: If you have any issues with your health stay in a handicapped king like we did nice sit down shower clean
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed during the week of Thanksgiving. The hotel is very nice and clean. The breakfast buffet was delicious. Especially the make your own waffles! The front desk staff and others we ran into in the lobby were very pleasant. The only downfall (and reason I didn’t give 5 stars) was the housekeeping staff was not up to par. They only came to the room once in the morning to clean the room. We weren’t ready for them. So one would think they would return later but they never did. We stayed 3 nights and they never cleaned/straightened our room the entire stay. We only used the room at night as we were visiting family the entire duration of our stay. So besides the morning while we were showering and getting ready for our day they had the entire day to return to the room for cleaning and fresh towels. We did inform management of this issue and they were very nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Surprisingly Nice and Clean. Well kept, polite staff, good breakfast, easy access, and conveniently located next to a Walmart. I noticed several Sports team were staying at the same time I was there but there was not a glitch. Very comfortably. The only thing I could find that was negative was that the temperature of the A/C unit appears to be controlled by the staff. I could not get the unit to adjust from inside the room. Also... ( I know it sounds silly but... ) The elevator was really noisy.

Room Tip: Hotel seems new.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice and conveniently located next to Walmart. I called to see if I could check in early and they were able to accommodate my request. Everyone was extremely polite and courteous. The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was only ok but it's complimentary, so no complaints there. The only thing keeping it from being a 5 star experience is the fact that the walls are thin. I at the end of the hall could still hear the elevator. The people next to me weren't being particularly loud and I could hear every word of conversation like they were in the room with me. I can't blame that on the staff, but it's just something that kept it from being a 5 star review. Overall, I had a wonderful experience here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo