All reviews room was clean yogurt would stay here again water pressure biscuits and gravy great place to stay breakfast area very nice stay continental breakfast excellent breakfast first floor staff was very friendly easy access cumberland falls state park parking lot off the highway front desk clerk
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Pet friendly hotel presenting it’s own set of problems for all. Pet hair on sheets and floor,, barking dogs during the night on both sides, we did not have a pet. No bath mat and toilet too low. The location is convenient from the highway, pool is well maintained and has stocked towels, excellent breakfast variety, restaurants within walking distance and large well lit parking lot.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Please accept my sincere apologies for not delivering excellent services while visiting with us. Please allow me to assure you that we take extra care of the room after a Pet checks out it. For example, very pillow, mattress pads, comforters, shower curtains etc are stripped to wash. Also, we have removed carpet and installed hard surface floors that is swept and mopped each day. I will certainly advise my housekeeping staff to be extra detailed oriented from now. The fact that we are a Pet friendly hotel has never imposed any issue on our standards and it will never become a negative aspect of our business. We will simply improve our services furthermore.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We stayed in the Pool about 5 hours a day. There is a lot to do close. We went to the Fort Boonesborough out to the fall, to the first KFC and the kids did like all three of these stops. the breakfast bar is OK I have see a larger section but all that they had was good.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Thank you very mich.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We were returning from South Carolina to Ohio and due to several traffic issues and other stops, we realized we would need a hotel for the evening. As we left eastern Tennessee, I began to check various websites for hotel in this area or closer. Many were full.

After checking the Trip Advisor reviews, I contacted this hotel and was able to book two rooms for our family (with 2 beds in each one). I had to put my credit card down for the deposit since it was after 6:00 p.m.,(understandable) but the clerk said that she would hold on to charging it until we arrived since we had two families who were going to each pay for their room.

When we arrived at 10:00 p.m., (less than 2 hours after booking), the desk clerk had our paperwork and keys all ready for us! She then used my card to pay for my room and took my brother in laws information for his room, changed it in the computer (from mine) and ran his credit card to pay for his room. She gave us the details of breakfast and the other amenities and we were off to our rooms.....less than 10 minutes in the lobby!! (great!)

We had figured that we would have second floor rooms and probably not be next to each other.... so we were pleasantly surprised when the clerk told us that we were not only on the FIRST floor but side by side!! For late reservations, this hotel came through for us.

The spaces directly in front of our room doors were open and so we backed in and easily unloaded our vechicles into our rooms. We had checked in and got our stuff in our rooms in less than half an hour. What a great way to end an otherwise very long and tiring day.

The cost was extremely reasonable....considering that we made them late on the day of check in. (and they honored our AAA discount!) It was a great value but we did not have to sacrifice for that value.

The rooms are standard for this age of a hotel with exterior doors opening directly to the parking lot. The door had a great security lock which I don't see often. (one where you can set the security lock inside but be able to open the door just enough for someone to pass something through. (as well as the eyehole.) I felt very secure in the room.

The room had two queen size beds, mini refridgerator, microwave and two nice chairs to sit in by the window. The beds were extremely comfortable although the pillows were a little flat. The room was clean but had that smell of cleaning solutions....but at least you know they are cleaning the room!! The A/C worked great and was easy to adjust. (It was a very hot/humid night).

The bathroom had the sink and vanity outside the toilet/tub which is a feature that our family really likes since it allows one person to use the sink and mirror while another is using the toilet/tub/shower. The tub/toilet room was a little small but again, that can be expected from an older hotel. The shower/tub had one of those curved curtain rods which gives you more room in the shower but does take up more space next to the toilet. It was still quite adequate for what you needed to do in there. Water pressure was fine, water temp was fine. My wife did have some problems switching the water from tub faucet to shower, but once she figured it out, it was easy.

We had a very restful and comfortable sleep (as I said, we were very tired). There were no noises heard from above or outside.

The breakfast is in two small rooms off the lobby. (one for the food and one for seating.). The seating area was small for the size of the hotel, but there were additional seats in the lobby. The food area was somewhat cramped, but you could work your way around it fairly easily. It was standard hotel breakfast fare... waffle machine, breads, fruit, yogurt, cereal and hot foods: eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy. The scrambled eggs were made with onions and peppers in them but they were easy to pick out for us finicky eaters....lol. Everything tasted fine and it was filling. The ladies stocking the breakfast area were friendly and did a great job keeping it stocked.

Checkout was less than 5 minutes and we were on our way.

The area where this hotel is located has a lot of closed businesses around it and it sits back along a tree line, but don't let those things deter you from choosing this hotel. It is an extremely economical choice in the area with friendly staff and clean rooms that give you plenty of space.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I am certainly impressed with your detailed review of my hotel. I value your feedback as it provides A learning experience for us all to improve in the areas where we might more attention and it also motivates us to continue performing our best each day.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Had a very pleasurable stay at this Best Western. I was very pleased with the beds and that is the main thing that I look for! Clean, and comfy. Had a very nice pool and a great breakfast. Would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Having the opportunity to serve you and the family with our hospitality was a great pleasure. Thank you for visiting with us. Please do come back again to see us.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here late night. Night manager was very welcoming and took great care if us. Breakfast was hot, ready and tasty. Great pool, with nice mosaics on the bottom of dolphin and sting rays. We will stop in if cruising through again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

I can only say that I am humbled with such a great review and wonderful comments. My staff and I are very appreciative for such a motivating review. It sure helps maintain our goal of exceeding our guests expectations each day. Thank you.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future