All reviews waffles room was clean an older hotel air conditioner coupon cereal comfort
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

My family came to stay here for the funeral of my mom. The first room they gave us had cockroaches alive in the fridge, bugs in the bed and under the bed hadn't been cleaned in years by the looks of it. They gave us another room which was just as bad as the first. I will never stay here again. The only clean part was the pool.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Stayed the night and had difficulty getting a ride as they didn't show up to pick me up by check out. These people are very kind. They waited for me to find a different ride and then allowed me to wait in front for ride all afternoon. Nick Cross is a polite, respectful employee and manager Nick Shah was very nice and kind. Thanks so much Knights Inn

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2018

I've have been staying at the Knights Inn in Corbin, KY, for two to four months at a time since 1993 ... five times in all. (I'm retired now, but prior to 2012, I taught physics at Roosevelt University in Chicago and had my summers off.) The Knights Inn is right off Exit 29 on I-75, thus within 25 miles of many great hiking areas associated with the Daniel Boone National Forest, including Flatwoods Ramp, Craig's Creek, Bald Rock, Holly Bay and London Dock, and, as well, Cumberland Falls State Park.

Recent renovations have been made to their WIFI system ... fiber optical broad band service ... spectacular!

The staff over the past quarter century (in my experience) has been remarkably polite and accommodating.

My interest (extended stay) is mainly satisfied by the existence of a number of kitchenette units in their "400" building, as a 4-burner stove-top is furnished therein. And ... you can't beat the rental rate ( about half of the rates associated with the neighboring motels).

Room Tip: extended stay: 400 building
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
NIKIT S, Manager at Knights Inn Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you very much for the nice review. We are glad that you like it here. We appreciate. You are very kind.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Front desk clerk nick was a very polite young man room was clean everything I expected the pool was one of the cleanest I’ve ever been in all in all a very pleasant stay I will definitely be staying there again on my return trip home.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Rooms where in need of redoing. Breakfast was not very good, just not much and old. I believe jam was in a jar not separate package. I don't know who took jam from the jar or what I would catch. I thought it was a motel that was in the Wyndham rewards but was told they no longer are. If I knew what the inside of rooms looked like I would of moved on.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple