“Nice Steakhouse!”
Review of Lisse

Lisse
Reserve with OpenTable
Lisse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 152 Restaurants in Covington
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on a whim last night to Lisse and without reservations, we were informed we had to eat at the bar, upstairs by the bar or outside. So, note to self - make reservations.
Once we selected the upstairs bar area, we were promptly greeted by Brook, our waiter and the bartender upstairs. Even though, there were bar customers and my table who wanted to order off the full menu, our waiter was attentive and helpful.
We ordered the charcuterie board and it had cheese, amazing selection of meats, mustard, olives and bread.
We then ordered the shrimp cocktail which had spunky cocktail sauce. Followed by the wedge salad with chunky blue cheese dressing and bacon that was scrumptious.
We ordered the mix grill which was recommended by the waiter which had to petite filets and a lobster tail. The filets came with a béarnaise sauce on top and the lobster had a side of drawn butter. They were melt in your mouth delicious. There was an extensive beer and cocktail list with seasonal beer offerings.
Would recommend Lisse and we will go back. They also have valet for $3.
Enjoy!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Celebrating our wedding anniversary, my husband decided we would finally try Lisse, a place I've been eyeing for a while but had not been to yet. What a pleasure! The staff, from manager on down were attentive, friendly and wonderful. The food rivals anything else available in our area which a definite foodie town!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We started off outside with a perfect prawn cocktail - enough horseradish to add to the taste of the prawns without killing it, followed by the onion soup. I had the Scallops for mains and my colleague decided to have the fillet - both of them were perfectly cooked. We finished with Creme Brulee and Ice cream.

The restaurant is a perfect place for a business meal or a nice evening out.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

I think maybe the hype prior to the opening of Lisse worked against their favor. Knowing it was high priced and upscale, we expected more. Our table was disappointing and the little things bothered me a bit. (a dutch restaurantshould have tulips in the vases, not daises) The host did not pull out my chair to seat me (something expected in a high end place) and the hostesses were dressed in such tight, short dresses...it just felt cheap.We did stop back for a happy hour one afternoon and their was nothing happy about it! My tequila was $12! What is up with that? Oh well~live and learn. I do not mind paying top dollar for an experience and a product. This just isn't it.

1  Thank RosemaryK156
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Terrific place. Great service and an amazing layout. In particular there is a rooftop bar patio with a view of the city. Not very well known for the rooftop bar. Great big TVs for sports. Beautiful view of the city.