“Completely customizable heat!”

KungFood Chu's AmerAsia
Ranked #6 of 152 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It is a great little restaurant. I went on the advice of a coworker and was exceedingly pleased with the food. Its a little querkie but they have netflix tuned into chinese movies. I am not much for reading subtitles, but have found myself being drawn into some of them. Spicy foods are ordered by numbers 1-10. I stopped at 5 and went back to 4. I don't mind spicy food but I don't want pain. Wash your selection down with an outstanding beer selection. If you aren't sure what you want ask for the beer list. It is pretty extensive, I haven't asked about how many beers they have, but you will find something to your liking I am sure of it!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Ask the waitress for recommendations, and take her advice. The Imperial Beef Stew was off the hook good. The chicken cashew dish was really good. Limited wine selection, but who cares? It’s Asian, and it doesn’t need wine.

We approve.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I asked the waitress for a recommendation and she suggested the me how fun noodles, spicy and very tasty....they were awesome! I'd definitely recommend trying it. the staff were friendly, courteous and professional. find this place and give it a try.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank J4077BLmichaelh
Reviewed July 20, 2018

This is a quirky and fun Chinese-American restaurant on a nice section of Madison Ave in Covington. Extensive collection of beers. The servers appear mostly to be college age, and have a happy, fun attitude. This was our first visit, and our server recommended the Chow Mei Fun noodle dish, and the General Chu's Orange Chicken. The former was very good, the latter was a bit too sweet for our tastes. We started with the Big Bertha egg roll (so-so). Dining room is small, and some guests had to wait briefly for a table. It is popular. Half stars not possible, but I'd say this is 3 1/2 stars.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Our family enjoys AmerAsia for both take-out and dine in meals. Their spring rolls, Kung Pow Chicken, and Sesame Chicken are delicious. I recommend asking the staff about the range for spice, because level 4 uses habenaro peppers and is substantially higher than level 3.

Date of visit: April 2018