“Great place, perfect location would definitely...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room with sectional that is also folds out to a full sized bed. View from the large arched living room windows.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room with sectional that is also folds out to a full sized bed.
View from the large arched living room windows.
Granite countertops.
Full bath with granite.
Full bath with towels and toiletries provided.
20 foot ceilings...can't fit the scale in the photos.
Queen size memory foam mattress in the bedroom. Huge closet.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kathleen...
Macomb, Michigan
“Great place, perfect location would definitely stay again”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We loved this place, great location and owner was very accommodating, We arrived very late but she was available to make sure we were able to get in. She left a bottle of wine for our arrival. There were notes with details on where to park, what restaurant she would recommend. If my travels bring me back to this area in the future I would stay here again. Only downfall was the iron was not working and I had an event I needed to attend, needed to iron my clothes but changed my outfit all worked out fine. Thank you for sharing your lovely apartment with us, we totally enjoyed our stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location as well as clean
Liked least: Iron did not work
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing