All reviews train noise the river free parking garage white castle fast food restaurants work space covered parking front desk staff wedding weekend nice perk within walking distance clean hotel room key hotel parking shuttle stop nice stay convenient location
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Very nice hotel across the river from downtown Cincinnati. Nice open atrium in the hotel gives it an airy feel. We stayed overnight while visiting colleges in OH. Very easy back and forth from Cincinnati. Plenty of dining options near the hotel, some within walking distance.

I also used the check in app for the first time and it went off smoothly. I arrive, walked up to the designated desk and received our keys.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2016

Thank you for the kind review. I am happy to hear that you had a smooth check in, we hope you will stay with us during the next college visit!

Reviewed March 10, 2016

This is a beautiful hotel. After a long day of driving all I wanted was a bed. Instead I found a lovely hotel. Don't judge by the street, go inside and you will be surprised on how elegant it is furnished. I had a room with a gorgeous river view with the Cincinnati skyline. The bed and pillows were some of the most comfortable I have had on the road. The front desk recommended a German restaurant in nearby Newport that was great. I will definitely stop by again.

Room tip: Get a river view if possible.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to explore Newport. We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed March 7, 2016

I had been in Ohio for two weeks and was really beat by the time I got to the hotel, The room was very large, had WiFi and hardline connections. To be honest, I was so tired as to not use the internet, but the explanation to use it was very simple.

They had a pool that was clean looking and inviting. The breakfast area was open at 4am when I needed to leave.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2016

Thank you for your valued feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, we hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 29, 2016

The people at the front desk were really nice. The room was pretty clean, it smelled a little like smoke, but other than that I enjoyed it. It is pretty easy access from the garage to the front desk. The hot tub was wonderful!!

Room tip: Ask for a river view room
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your valued feedback. I am happy to hear that you found the front desk to be friendly and that you were able to enjoy our spa. However I am sorry to hear that your room smelled like smoke. If you would like to further discuss please feel free to reach out via phone or email. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area!

Jack Brandt
Cincinnati Covington Courtyard
859-491-4000
jack.brandt@marriott.com

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Advance, special requests with hotel were excellently done (thank you very much, Alex), check-in and room assignment were flawless (thank you again, Alex), lobby and restaurant areas were clean and new-looking, guest room was large, quiet, very well appointed with large sitting area and a wonderful bed, perfect in all ways as was check-out. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Our quiet room faced the river with an interesting view for all ages.
This property, and many others, help make Marriott our family's preferred choice of hotels here at home and globally.

Room tip: Choose this Courtyard when in charming Covington, KY area. There are other hotels along the river to choose from, but this one is the best
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Alex was able to help you. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.