All reviewsthe rivertrain noisefree parking garagewhite castlefast food restaurantswedding weekendwork spacecovered parkingfront desk staffwithin walking distancenice perkroom keyhotel parkingshuttle stopnice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulup to date
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Newer hotel, very clean, staff was nice and helpful. Convenient walk to downtown Cincinnati. Only 10 minute walk to The Great American Ballpark. Breakfast was good, a lot of choices. Rooms very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We used the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington for our guest block and I cannot say enough good things about them. They were so wonderful. Check ins went so smoothly, even when big groups of people all checked in at once. They were so accommodating. We really appreciated how well they handled our large wedding party. They were super responsive whenever I had a question. We really loved all of the rooms, so clean.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I've now stayed at this hotel 3-4 times and each trip is a delight. The staff are all friendly and helpfully (including Starbucks staff) and the rooms are clean. Really a nice place to stay that I look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We just spent one night here. The hotel is very nice, the staff very friendly and helpful. It was also very clean and within walking distance of some nice restaurants. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there is a train nearby and you can hear the noise from the train periodically.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel when I found the downtown area of Cincinnati was booked solid. The staff was great and hotel was clean. A bit lower star than I usually stay but worked just fine. Just as good proximity to Cincinnati as staying there directly. Consider if you have trouble booking in Cincinnati.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business