All reviews the river train noise free parking garage white castle fast food restaurants wedding weekend work space covered parking front desk staff within walking distance nice perk room key hotel parking shuttle stop nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful up to date
Reviewed October 4, 2017

We were in town for business in Northern Kentucky. This hotel was conveniently located to the river banks area of Cincinnati, and to all of the places we needed to visit for business in Northern Kentucky. Friendly staff. Parking on site, at no extra cost, is a parking garage. Clean room. Train tracks nearby and loud during the day but quiet at night. Fitness center on site is always a plus!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
GMCourtyardCincy, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

kgerken1,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were conveniently located to the areas that you were visiting. I am glad to hear that the staff was friendly and that your room was clean. We wouldn't be who we are if it wasn't for our wonderful staff. I hope that you visit us again when your travels bring you back to the Covington/Cincinnati area.

Regards,
AGM
Courtyard Cincinnati Covington

Reviewed September 19, 2017

not going to lie Marriott is a little too expensive for my taste, but the hotel was super nice so i guess that sort of makes up for it. we stayed here for a friend's wedding and the hotel provided a shuttle to and from the reception, which is quite lovely when you're not from the area.
but it's still pretty expensive. a simple breakfast and coffee was $13 at the little cafe in the lobby. there's a lot of places around the hotel to get a far cheaper breakfast. $8 for 2 bottles of pepsi. $6 for one beer. it adds up.
despite, it was still really nice and the beds were very comfortable, i'm just cheap.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I had the room right next to the train tracks but it didn't bother me since they don't blow there horns. Great walking distance to Mainstrauss Village has little pubs and art and craft stores and the shuttle/bus is right out in front of hotel near white castles. 3rd time staying there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2017

I stayed in this hotel from 8/28 to 8/30.
Staff are super friendly. Hotel is very clean. Location is ok.
First night I was woken up by the noise of a train passing by late at night. Didn't think too much if it. Next morning I opened my curtain to find out how close the rail line was to the hotel.... about 100 to 200'!!!! My room was half way down the length of he hotel and it was not insulated from the noise.
The noise of the trains will wake you up at night, unless you medicate yourself like A rock star....
I will not stay here again but would book at full service Marriott about half a mile away. No idea why they would build a hotel so close to a rail line.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car. It's quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
GMCourtyardCincy, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

biloxiss,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you found the cleanliness and service to be very good. I am sorry that the noise from the train disturbed you during the night. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our hotel, and we will be sure we work on the soundproofing of the rooms. I do hope that you give us another chance when your travels bring you back to the Covington area.

Regards,
Steven
AGM

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Newer hotel, very clean, staff was nice and helpful. Convenient walk to downtown Cincinnati. Only 10 minute walk to The Great American Ballpark. Breakfast was good, a lot of choices. Rooms very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family